Sunday, February 18, 2007

Presentation Technology Checklist

Recently I had a request to reprint a checklist I produced in 2002 that clearly people still have and use. It is called the Presentation Technology Checklist and it lists items that you may need to take along for your presentation in a checklist format. It is especially useful when you are travelling to deliver a presentation or preparing someone else to deliver a presentation in another location. It is based on my own experience taking equipment to present all over North America. I revisited the list and have made a few updates. It is now available for download as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file on my web site at http://www.ThinkOutsideTheSlide.com/PresnTechChecklistv3.pdf . I hope it helps you remember everything you need for your next trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home